We are looking for the perfect candidate to fill the Sales Team leader position at NuDebt Management with experience working in an International Campaign.
NuDebt Management is a large Call Centre is situated in Alberton, and we are currently assisting with sales for Clients in other countries.
Main Purpose of the Job
An excellent call centre team leader must be an organized, reliable, and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. As a call centre team leader, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Develop objectives for the call centre’s day-to-day activities
· Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
· Collect and analyse call-centre statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
· Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
· Coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
· Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
· Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
· Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
· Min 2 years Team Leader experience working in an International Campaign (US, UK, Australian etc)
· Matric / NQF Level 4
· Brilliant communication skills
· Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
· Preferably available immediately
· Energetic, vibrant and bubbly personality
· Team leader in a busy Sales Call Centre
· Outstanding negotiation, and interpersonal skills
· Computer literate (MS Office)
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills with problem-solving abilities.
Please see requirements, and should you fit the criteria please send your detailed CV with references urgently to: email@example.com